Can you refer me some best scientific Calculators

Linear, quadratic, module, parametric equations

Can you refer me some best scientific Calculators

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:03 am

Hi buddy ,
I am totally confused and not able to answer any questiuons related to Complex functions .Can you refer me some best scientific Calculators .Thanks .
:D :P :)

Re: Have some complex questions

Postby Math Tutor » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:26 am

Here is:
Problem solver

Math Tutor
Site Admin

Re: Have some complex questions

Postby Math Tutor » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:28 am

Math Tutor
Site Admin

Re: Can you refer me some best scientific Calculators

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:47 am

I need it solve this solution Thanks!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 pm

http://calcpad.net/Calculator

It supports real and complex numbers, variables, functions, programming, graphing, some numerical methods and physical units. It is free to use online or you can download it free for 30 days.

Postby Baltuilhe » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Good afternoon!

Very difficult to discover which calculator will become your 'partner'. I had begin with casio, a very old model (that i can't remember the number.. fx something
I loved that calculator till discover HP. My first was an HP 48Gx. RPN was a problem in the beginning but, after practicing for a long time makes more sense using RPN than the style FX used.
Now, Casio has a lot of calculators with 2 lines display, to show you the equation. It's easier to who doesn't know math very good, because calculator does the work. But I still use RPN.. with another HP model... but with the same old and good idea
My advice is: try to use RPN in a calculator... and see 'the power' of that kind of calculation

Or, choose the calculator you think will be your best partner... and, believe... it will become :)
Baltuilhe

Postby saurabhkgupta » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 am

Most of engineering aspirants use Casio fx-300MS. It is one of most reliable and good calculators if you want to do calculation with complex problems. Now a days, you can buy with online like amazon, flipkart and many other.

saurabhkgupta

Return to Equations