If someone asks you why the Riemann Hypothesis (RH) is true

If someone asks you why the Riemann Hypothesis (RH) is true

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Please tell them that RH is true in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic...

Wow! The devil is not knowing the details (...)! :)
Attachments
RH Critical Line.png
RH is true in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic...
RH Critical Line.png (69.69 KiB) Viewed 143 times

Re: If someone asks you why the Riemann Hypothesis (RH) is t

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:15 am

Hah! RH + Δ where Δ [tex]\in[/tex] (0, [tex]\frac{1}{2}[/tex]] is also in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic!

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:21 am

Guest wrote:Hah! RH + Δ where Δ [tex]\in[/tex] (0, [tex]\frac{1}{2}[/tex]] is also in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic!

Yes! But Δ = 0 is optimal! ...

The 'devil' is not knowing the details (...)! :)

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hah! RH + Δ where Δ [tex]\in[/tex] (0, [tex]\frac{1}{2}[/tex]] is also in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic!

Moreover, what is optimal is also the truth! :)

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:42 pm

Okay! I get it!

RH is all about detecting primes and nontrivial zeros of the Riemann Zeta Function in the best way possible in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic.

And for every distinct prime, there is a distinct nontrivial zero associated with it.

And that's the truth!
:D

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:Okay! I get it!

RH is all about detecting primes and nontrivial zeros of the Riemann Zeta Function in the best way possible in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic.

And for every distinct prime, there is a distinct nontrivial zero associated with it.

And that's the truth!
:D

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 14.1i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 2.

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 21.0i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 3.

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 25.0i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 5.

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 30.4i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 7.

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 32.9i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 11.

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 37.6i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 13.

The approximate nontrivial zeros, z [tex]= \frac{1}{2} \pm 40.9i[/tex] are associated with the prime, 17.

Attachments
RH Critical Line.png
RH is all about detecting primes and nontrivial zeros of the Riemann Zeta Function in the best way possible in accordance with the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic. And for every distinct prime, there is a distinct nontrivial zero associated with it.
RH Critical Line.png (69.69 KiB) Viewed 118 times

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Moreover, what is optimal is also the truth! :)

Remark: The notation, RH + Δ, indicates Re(z) [tex]= \frac{1}{2}[/tex] + Δ ...

Return to Number Theory