Maths Interest

Postby Math Tutor » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:55 pm

Are people interested in maths?
Math Tutor
Site Admin

Re: Maths interest

Postby Kenyon Ansel » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 am

Hi,
From my own experience - make the lessons about the students - use subjects that they're interested in - teach a little, check understanding a lot - don't stand at the board showing your knowledge off - keep the atmosphere light and vary the pace - and praise success - oh and teach to the ones who are having difficulties, not to the ones who find it easy - use the latter to help weaker students.

Kenyon Ansel

Postby Math Tutor » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:28 am

I preceive that most students who have math lectures think that they are useless.

Math Tutor
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:13 am

Hi buddy ,
I think Every buddy takes interest in it and must be because even small to small calculations are needed everywhere when you will need shopping or related to it and simply for that math is the base point .So every body take interest somewhere. Now can anybody tell me about the Syllabus of VI Grade.I just want this for my younger bro.

Re: Maths Interest

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 am

In my opinion there is no doubt in it people have interest in maths and its very necessary for people because it is the math which enables us to calculate things like money and we all know the importance of it.

Return to Math questions