Please take a look at this topic (link inside)

Ask the math tutor!

Please take a look at this topic (link inside)

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:02 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5944

I would love to see anyone that thinks math can be done, seriously try and explain the contents of that topic with any form of logic and or reason because it explains the very simple reason on why so many people (myself included) have problems with math.

If math is an absolute, then basic addition/subtraction/multiplication/division, prevent exceptions from happening and being used. While exceptions destroy and prevent basic addition/subtraction/multiplication/division from working which means the whole foundation cannot exist.

Either way you look at it, one will cancel out and prevent the other from being done and or working.

Re: Please take a look at this topic (link inside)

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:20 am

Actually forget that topic, I was tired when i wrote it and realize a lot it is mis-worded and doesn't make mush sense, so I edited it as a reply:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a little lengthy, so bear with me,

I have arrived at the conclusion that people who have problems doing math (such as myself) actually don't have the problem. We are actually all normal because we do not allow a corrupted system to say something is green, then later on change that to say this is now blue, while it's still colored green.

This is the whole problem with the system math uses:
1. This system is absolute
2. There are exceptions while attempting to state it's still an absolute.

Here is an example of those 2 aspects put into practice. The system says that 2+3=5 which is absolute and cannot be anything but 5, but then later on the system now says that 2+3 is actually 6. In order for 2 and 3 to equal 6, it must be multiplied, which totally changes how many unites there are

In the addition you only have 1 group of 3 and one group of 2, making it 100% impossible to get 6
Multiplication outright requires there to be a total of 6 actual unites. So it's either 2 groups of 3, or 3 groups of 2.

I will show that a 3rd variable in a problem that only contains 2 numbers is impossible to reach and I will explain this Using height, width, and depth.

To begin lets say you want want to find the depth of a rectangular area that only has the numbers 3 and 2, and the 3 is on the top, and the 2 is on the side. So I have arranged this diagram showing the set up.

The set up shows there are 3 across the top and 2 on the side, or 2 on the top and 3 on the side. But the main point that there are only 5 actual units, which will completely prevent this from being able to be done ad a multiplication problem.

As explained above, there would have to be 6 actual units in the diagram (2 groups of 3 , or 3 groups of 2) which would make the diagram look like this:

The way the exception has this being done is impossible (Use one number twice) REALLY!!!. Doing that, now 2+3=6 because you would take the corner dot, and use it both across and down so you would have 3 on top, and 3 going down which makes now makes 6 with only 5 units... :shock:

So now a system that once stated 2+3=5 and is an absolute, is now saying Even though there are a total of 5 units, 2+3 is now going to be 6.
That's saying this circle is green, now the circle is blue in this case, without ever changing the circles color itself from green to blue.
I do not care who says what, or how many people say it, You cannot have both 3 on top and 3 on the bottom with a total of only 5 actual units.

So either
1. Basic math will completely prevent the problem above from being able to be done the way people are doing it.
OR
2. People doing the problem the way they are completely prevents basic math from being able to be done.

Either way you want to look at it, both sides would prevent the other from existing, which makes it impossible to do no matter what.

No rational human being will ever waste their time dealing with something that dumb and stupid. So teachers and tutor's and whomever else, really have a lot of nerve telling people they just don't want to learn of they're stubborn, after they got show a system that has 2+3=5 is absolute, then say 2+3=6 by manipulating the system totally contradicting themselves

I'll close with this:
For the people who are having problems with math, there is nothing wrong with you, there is a problem with the system itself.

Return to Ask the tutor