Do all mass - energy interactions give rise to all forces?

Do all mass - energy interactions give rise to all forces?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:53 pm

Or do all forces give rise to all mass (matter) - energy interactions over space and over time?

Relevant Reference Link:

'The Four Fundamental Forces of Nature',

https://www.clearias.com/four-fundamental-forces-of-nature/#:~:text=The%20Four%20Fundamental%20Forces%20of%20Nature%20are%20Gravitational%20force%2C%20Weak,the%20level%20of%20subatomic%20particles..
Attachments
A Force of Nature.jpg
A Force of Nature.jpg (94.99 KiB) Viewed 153 times

Re: Do all mass - energy interactions give rise to all force

Postby HallsofIvy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 pm

I am puzzled by this. You ask whether "energy interactions" give rise to "forces" or if "forces" give rise to "energy interactions" give rise to forces. Then you have a link to an article on the "four fundamental forces" that says nothing at all about "energy interactions"!

(I am not clear what you mean by "energy interactions". I know what energy is but what kind of interactions do you mean?)

HallsofIvy

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:51 pm

HallsofIvy wrote:I am puzzled by this. You ask whether "energy interactions" give rise to "forces" or if "forces" give rise to "energy interactions" give rise to forces. Then you have a link to an article on the "four fundamental forces" that says nothing at all about "energy interactions"!

(I am not clear what you mean by "energy interactions". I know what energy is but what kind of interactions do you mean?)

Hmm. What causes a change (chemical, kinetic, nuclear, etc.) in or about a physical object/particle or mass? It is apparent that the probable cause is a force. But that force is energy/power driven by a source.

Example: Force = mass * acceleration. Force is the dependent variable, and mass (a form of energy) and acceleration are the independent variables. Force is energy/power applied to a physical object (mass, particle, etc) to cause acceleration of that object. Right?

What about acceleration? That depends on how much energy/power is applied to an object (mass, particle, etc.) to overcome its current inertia (resistance to change)

In short, energy-mass interactions gives rise to the four known forces of nature.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Nothing happens or exists without energy.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Energy interactions are about energy transfers/exchange/etc. between a source and an object or another source...

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:54 pm

What's wonderful, useful, and interesting about mass-energy interactions is the work they create, change, or destroy. And often associated with work is a goal or objective or purpose. Work can be seen as a useful form of energy but not always (think entropy or energy loss or energy not available for useful work, i.e. heat).

A Fundamental Equation on How Our Universe Works:

[tex]W_{ork } = M_{ass } + E_{nergy }[/tex].

What is the ultimate goal of the Universe?
Please consult Lord GOD.

My guess is the Universes works to achieve perfection eternally.
Attachments
Lord GOD's Universe.jpg
Lord GOD's Universe.jpg (36.5 KiB) Viewed 43 times

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:02 pm

"My guess is the Universe works to achieve perfection eternally."

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Nature (the working Universe) is quantized and extremely clever (wave-particle duality). And it has many or infinitely many working parts from the smallest sub-particles to the largest galaxies or sub-universes.

Moreover, Nature is interconnected or interdependent (think energy and think entanglement).

Return to Physics