On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Some Food for Thought:

Does foundational quantum physics make sense? It works! But...? Hmm.

Relative Reference Links:

'Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason',

http://steve-patterson.com/quantum-physics-abuse-reason/;

'Mindscape 59 | Adam Becker on the Curious History of Quantum Mechanics',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em7dkYZTetE.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:27 pm

On the Importance of the Scientific Method:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method.

FYI: 'When Physics Became a Gigolo: Superprofits For Supergravity.'
(It's a story which is interesting and controversial too. But it is also quite relevant. Please ponder the importance of the scientific method.),

http://analysans.net/when-physics-became-a-gigolo-superprofits-for-supergravity/.
Attachments
Scientific Method.gif
Scientific Method.gif (27.34 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Hmm. Sometimes it takes time and advances in technology for experiment to 'catch up' to theory, or sometimes it takes time for advances/formulation of a theory to 'catch up' to experiment.

Here's a rule of thumb quote:

"Physical theory without experiment is empty. Experiment without theory is blind." -- Prof. Heinz Pagels.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am

Guest wrote:Hmm. Sometimes it takes time and advances in technology for experiment to 'catch up' to theory, or sometimes it takes time for advances/formulation of a theory to 'catch up' to experiment.

Here's a rule of thumb quote:

"Physical theory without experiment is empty. Experiment without theory is blind." -- Prof. Heinz Pagels.


Here's a wonderful example of the scientific method in practice:

'Complex quantum teleportation achieved for the first time',

https://phys.org/news/2019-08-complex-quantum-teleportation.html.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Hmm. Some Food for Thought:

'Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics:
Worse, they don’t seem to want to understand it.' by Prof. S. Carroll,

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/opinion/sunday/quantum-physics.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:Hmm. Some Food for Thought:

'Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics:
Worse, they don’t seem to want to understand it.' by Prof. S. Carroll,

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/opinion/sunday/quantum-physics.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage.


FYI: 'The Secrets Of Quantum Physics',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISdBAf-ysI0. Please watch it and learn something about the deep mysteries of what we think is real...
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hmm. Some Food for Thought:

'Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics:
Worse, they don’t seem to want to understand it.' by Prof. S. Carroll,

...


FYI: 'The Secrets Of Quantum Physics',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISdBAf-ysI0. Please watch it and learn something about the deep mysteries of what we think is real...


Relevant Reference Link:

'Bell's Theorem',

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell%27s_theorem.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:Hmm. Sometimes it takes time and advances in technology for experiment to 'catch up' to theory, or sometimes it takes time for advances/formulation of a theory to 'catch up' to experiment.

Here's a rule of thumb quote:

"Physical theory without experiment is empty. Experiment without theory is blind." -- Prof. Heinz Pagels.


Here's a wonderful story of how theory and experiment can generate fruitful results:

'Bringing ideas to life through experimental physics',

https://phys.org/news/2019-11-ideas-life-experimental-physics.html.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Guest wrote:Hmm. Sometimes it takes time and advances in technology for experiment to 'catch up' to theory, or sometimes it takes time for advances/formulation of a theory to 'catch up' to experiment.

Here's a rule of thumb quote:

"Physical theory without experiment is empty. Experiment without theory is blind." -- Prof. Heinz Pagels.
.

Here's a story about a theoretical construct without experimental support. Hmm.

FYI: 'A new, theoretical type of time crystal could run without outside help.
Long-range interactions between particles may create a structure that regularly repeats in time.'

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/new-theoretical-type-time-crystal-could-run-without-outside-help.
Attachments
Time Crystal.jpg
Time Crystal.jpg (77.01 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:42 pm

FYI: 'Quantum physicists devise new tool to study classical cause-and-effect.
Perimeter Institute researchers introduce a new technique called “inflation graphs” that helps unravel causal complexity and promises to prove even more powerful as computing capabilities increase.'

https://insidetheperimeter.ca/quantum-causality-inflation-graphs/.

Relevant Reference Link:

'Quantum Foundations',

https://insidetheperimeter.ca/discover/quantum-foundations/.
Attachments
causal-graphs-no-text-1024x410.jpg
causal-graphs-no-text-1024x410.jpg (34.88 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:FYI: 'Quantum physicists devise a new tool to study classical cause-and-effect.
Perimeter Institute researchers introduce a new technique called “inflation graphs” that helps unravel causal complexity and promises to prove even more powerful as computing capabilities increase.'

https://insidetheperimeter.ca/quantum-causality-inflation-graphs/.


Relevant Reference Link:

'Statistical method allows the detection of higher-order dependencies',

https://phys.org/news/2020-02-statistical-method-higher.html.
Attachments
Full-Dependence Structure.jpg
Interdependence or Interconnectedness
Full-Dependence Structure.jpg (43.44 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:49 pm

I don’t demand that a theory correspond to reality because I don’t know what it is. Reality is not a quality you can test with litmus paper. All I’m concerned with is that the theory should predict the results of measurements.”—Stephen Hawking, the late great scientist.

FYI: 'Quantum entanglement makes some scientists question the nature of reality. Here’s why.'

https://www.alternet.org/2020/03/quantum-entanglement-makes-some-scientists-question-the-nature-of-reality-heres-why/.
Attachments
Quantum Physics.jpg
What is Reality?
Quantum Physics.jpg (191.88 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 5:40 pm

Wow! The Holographic Universe: What a beautiful idea! It may prove to be the most important idea in cosmology!

Relevant Reference Links:

'Holographic principle',

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle#:~:text=The%20holographic%20principle%20is%20a,boundary%20like%20a%20gravitational%20horizon.

"SPACE:
Information in the Holographic Universe:
Theoretical results about black holes suggest that the universe could be like a gigantic hologram
."
Attachments
An Image of the Holographic Universe.jpg
Wow!
An Image of the Holographic Universe.jpg (23.59 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:Wow! The Holographic Universe: What a beautiful idea! It may prove to be the most important idea in cosmology!

Relevant Reference Links:

'Holographic principle',

...

"SPACE:
Information in the Holographic Universe:
Theoretical results about black holes suggest that the universe could be like a gigantic hologram
."


https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-in-the-holographic-univ/;

'Einstein's Quantum Riddle:
Join scientists as they grab light from across the universe to prove quantum entanglement is real
."

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/einsteins-quantum-riddle/.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:38 am

Guest wrote:Some Food for Thought:

Does foundational quantum physics make sense? It works! But...? Hmm.

Relative Reference Links:

'Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason',

http://steve-patterson.com/quantum-physics-abuse-reason/;

'Mindscape 59 | Adam Becker on the Curious History of Quantum Mechanics',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em7dkYZTetE.


FYI:

"The foundational problems of quantum mechanics (Ph2): These problems concern the fundamental understanding of quantum physics and especially
the important role that measurement and observation play in the description ofphysical reality. There are currently many interpretations of quantum physics,
including the classic Copenhagen interpretation, Everett’s controversial “many worlds” interpretation, and even more controversial ones such as the “participatory anthropic principle”.

In particular,
1. how does the quantum interpretation of reality, which includes the superposition of states and wavefunction collapse or quantum decoherence, give rise to what we perceive?

2. What are the actual causes of the collapse of the quantum wavefunction?

3. Are there non-local phenomena in quantum physics and, if they do in fact exist, are they limited to the entanglement revealed in the violations of the Bell inequalities and can they be observed?

4. What does the existence or absence of non-local phenomena imply about the fundamental structure of spacetime and how is this related to quantum entanglement?

Most modern physicists who work within quantum field theory perhaps no longer consider questions of the proper interpretation of the fundamental nature of
quantum physics to be of prime importance. Indeed, many may believe that the principle of decoherence is essentially an appropriate explanation; for example,
interaction with the environment causes the quantum collapse. However, dynamical models have been proposed to explain the collapse of
the wave-function and perhaps provide a possible solution to the quantum measurement problem, by proposing that the Schrodinger equation is an approximation to a stochastic nonlinear dynamics (with the stochastic nonlinear aspect becoming increasingly more important when progressing from microscopic systems to macroscopic ones) [158]. In addition, as in most other physical systems, evolution in time is central to the understanding of quantum systems. The time that is used to define evolution in quantum theory is clearly part of the classical spacetime manifold. However, this perhaps suggests that (5.) the present formulation of quantum theory is incomplete and that there ought to exist a reformulation of quantum theory which does not refer to classical time."

Source: 'Open problems in mathematical physics' by Prof. A. A. Coley.
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:52 pm

I'm told I'm God = Soul Creator Psychics tell me.

The CIA work with the psychics in the Afterlife..9/11.

Yes we are computers but also I believe consciousness and spiritual

When the "what we call psychics' talk to me, I can pre here them. If they said hey what are you doing "I here hi" then say it before them what you doing fordsay. I can predict before they even start talking....They can't do that to me, but can say what I'm saying at the very same time. Consciousness is real and spiritual is real and must work with consciousness buts also different.

I'm what we call Psychic and they told me the lobs was your uploaded pretty much.

God Afterlife and a takeover in the afterlife unto the Soul Creator unleashed subconsciousness then threatening spiritual awakening.....End of universe.

"Read part of double Slit shot test being a like computer subconscious program. They the government never kept it secret because the Jewish in the after life need to crack it "like" they hacked my first basic computer program and are trying to wipe me out..read on."

We get to the Afterlife from the hidden receptors called the frontal lobs that take an wavelength. The brain is pretty much and computer with electrons and atom's like an quantum computer.
There is an signal & the lobs would have a reaction like movement in them, so cells or whatever is in them would move from the wavelengths... energy.
Also the lobs are hidden for a reason. The stuff in the lobs is there to throw you off its a trick to make you think the brain is not an computer, when clearly electrons and atom's are it.....A computer.

People's the brain is an computer and subconscious is I think spiritual... Now look at hipnotised people following commands from soundwaves telling the brain what to do...the receptors.... I'm also talking to Psychics and read below to blow your mind "yes I'm Psychic...God knows what you think lol...crazy. Read on.

Short summary on this page before you read it all.

Me and my sister premonitionsed the Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station tanker blowing up in 1993, hours before it happened. It's now a petrol station called Caltex with logo of Sole Creator "red tick on star" and star represents a God.

That now caltex petrol station uses a fuel tanker to fill up the underground tanks called K & S energy. My sister's name is Kelly and mine is Scott K & S and we both turned back clamming that it had blown up at the same time.

K & S energy means nothing dies "it's" eternal.

Photo shows the original petrol station sign changed after I moved in at my next store petrol station, to say no God anymore.....They f'ed up and left the original sign on the station that has the thick red tick inside the Star that represents an God = Soul Creator..
In 2018 I moved into the house next to that very same petrol station forgetting about my premonition in 1993....I kinda didn't no what to make of it at the time after we got home and see it on the news. More forgot about it over 20 years. But the CIA had the owner change the sign after I moved in that as far as I can see in Adelaide that same petrol station is the only Caltex to change the sign "&" that petrol tanker didn't ever go to that petrol station unto after I moved in and spotted it before hand...it's like an enemy company going to it's enemy's shop supliing it "proof" that what I clam is true....ask all Caltex workers.

If that sounds good to you read on.

So I claim I'm the soul Creator known as God and the Jewish are trying to wipe me out and takeover the afterlife. They hacked my first computer program but didn't know about double slit shot test at the time, that's consciousness and it thinks.

The last time I was born they wiped out my memory because they did things to me and tried wiping me out and I woke up without memory but had consciousness lightly activated. We are not spiritual yet? I think we are.

I am and use must be spiritual now.
Ether way i set it off to stop an 100% takeover from the Jewish in the Afterlife.

People's the brain is an computer and subconscious is spiritual.. Now look at hipnotised people following commands from soundwaves telling the brain what to do...the receptors.... Just like the Jewish hacked my computer program that can control human's thinking movement, and canmove objects and control weather. The Jewish in the afterlife claim they didn't know about consciousness double slit shot test spiritual "umm call it an " program.
I'm also talking to Psychics and read below to blow your mind.

The last time I was born they wiped out my memory "they now tell me" because they tried wiping me out. Apparently what the psychics telling me from Afterlife Is that i new most things and left them a message this time around because consciously I knew roughly what they try to do to me.... wipe me out. Petrol station is an message...fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity. The petrol station was beyond a miracle because paint on houses across the main road had melted paint on them, but yet People standing meters away didn't get burnt.....A forcefield must have protected them.

Double slit shot test means electrons and all are subconscious and think. When they try figure out the pattern and put a camera to read the results, it detects/knows what they are doing and muttles up the pattern.... electrons think. It's one of my last weapons that they are telling everyone about and military ant keeping top secret.... trying to crack it "don't help them" they are so evil and mentally ill. They are trying to over through me the Jewish from what they tell me....they lie and subconsciously I can pick up and know when they are lying to me. I believe they are telling the truth that the Jewish are trying to take over and did unto I made my premonition with come true and I survived the 6 story building fall.

After I made premonition that they couldn't kill me or freinds or family or hold me in mental/drug hospital or put me in jail for more then a month this happens.
They put me back in there the short stay drug recovery and mentally ill ward/are because bribed dr said so and because I was homless. Anyway I stayed in room 6 and they said they would hold me permeability the CIA/now only talk to psychic Afterlife people....I said 'something will happen" then my room filled with water. Next they put me in room 11 and said to me they were going to / want to kill me and I said if you do petrol station burn for an eternity and the water come up out of know where. I felt my back get sure and stop as I repeated above.
Anyway a new guy come in for weed. He was telling me that he was someone in the last life and that number 11 had meaning for something or someone if something happened and he didn't know what it meant or something like the end or beging. Anyway I only picked up on it because the people in the afterlife told me that I was in room 11 after being forced to change rooms. Google 11 number? They said before we were going to kill you but one person picked up on what 11 means? It's spiritual awakening....kill me & if it's not spiritual now it will be after my death that means the end of the universe that my premonition said.......Room 11.
We are subconsciousness now but will be spiritual if I die. If they kill me or my friends you all coming to me "or" lock me up for longtime "like jail or bribed putting me in a mental hospital....Bang spiritual awakening time.
Anyway i felt as if something bad was going to happen after that, so I just reminded about the petrol station and water in room and room 11 and all the rest? I got reliced shortly after they moved me again from room 11.

So I'm God or better known as Sole Creator "probebly" because I'm not up myself lol.

Yes I can do premonitions but Psychics told me I'm "wait for it" that I'm the Sole Creator....read on.

Crazy people's but I am the sole creator = God "yes I know what your thinking" wtf is he on? Sadly nothing good.

I can do premonitisons and things since I was a kid, but as a kid it was more impossible things like one time defining gravity on the gravetron ride. I walked up to guy in middle why ride was spinning and touching the non spinning poles around him telling him to stop...I could walk upto him and hold onto Poles why ride moving, not ripping off my arms or gravity stopping me by force as other were stuck up the side of the walls...I'll never forget the look on his face like he seen a ghost.
I guess it was also knowing things and things before they happened. I have been like this since an teenager prems and now adult can still do them..

When kid me and my sister and mum drove past Ampol service station at Brighton Adelaide 1993 "google it' an said to mum "why driving past" that something had blown up at the petrol station. Mum looked back and said no nothing had blown up....Hours after we said that it actually blow up. An petrol tanker blow up filling up the tanks and tanks caught alight somehow not blowing up underground tanks.
The crazy thing is that the houses across the road melted and the paint was dropping down the houses "but yet" people standing meter away and other people meters away didn't get burnt or die.... Miricle? Nope prem and a force field protected people from explosion and heat.
To add to it me and my sister turned back at same time clamming that, and our names are Kelly & Scott and now the fuel tanker that fills up the storage tanks at that petrol station is called K & S energy... energy never dies and us eternal. K & S Kelly & Scott.
The petrol station is now a Caltex petrol station logo of star/sun God.

Apparently I was set up by a powerful company and the Psychics tell me the Jewish. Subconsciously I can tell when people or Psychics talk to me....it's true.

So they hacked my computer program but once they tried removing some electrons and atom's from my brain "after 6 story fall or first amited to hospital and took 2 tablets that KO me for 14 hours waking Up with numb legs" I believe they tryed to wipe me out. It set off spiritual subconscious that is like an different upload and I can answer people/reply to people before I even hear what the answer or next word is going to be some times. People close to me and trusted it doesn't seem to happen much....them psychics I talk to are also the people trying to wipe me out.

I have backup ideas and checkout what I think my backup spiritual weapon called "google" double slit shot test. Electrons and particles think "yes" think.
Scientist try record the test results with a camera but the electrons think and start going crazy and like split into two like teleporting. I believe it's a coded computer program of mine. We are computers and the Jewish in the afterlife hacked my computer program 100% that can burn your body and as I said above stop you from dying it getting diseases but it's more like it can stop diseases from affecting you but if they reverse what I call frontal lobs mind control, you will get the disease and worse as it doesn't stop it aging but symptoms stop why on mind control.
The Jewish didn't discover my real backup spiritual program called double slit shot test unto not to long ago, and there going to get everything they deserve yes deserve.
Don't you find it strange that the military scientist didn't keep this slit shot test top secret once it come about? Yes after Einstein almost ended the world E=MC square they changed there ways.
They the Jewish are desperately trying to crack slit shot test that has electrons and atom's think and know when people are trying to detect how it works. It thinks. They are telling everyone about it trying desperately to crack it to overthrow me and wipe me out.

I know why after I sent Putin messages why he went into Syria for. He knows all about the afterlife "walks out in public anywhere" without a care in the world. The evil scum are trying to get desperate help to crack my slit shot computer program that thinks. They say to me how can we build a faster computer if it thinks thinks before you or anything thinks "predicts". an computer has to think so it's impossible to catch up/bet it.....do use all smell something burning? I do.

Some prems IV done.

Google CEO death after I sent him a message telling him to stop hidding my emails from sender's or stop delivery of my emails "Gmail" and I said he would die. He died in an rare earthquake climbing shortly after.

Next the 1999 American golfer that died. I seen him boarding the plane and said your going to die as I seen him boarding his plane. He did die on that very same flight in mysterious way, so read the Wikipedia info. They all KO from loss of cabin pressure instantly passing out? Impossible. IV see an huge arliner lose 20+% of its roof and knowone passed out instantly or died without mask diving from something like 35,000ft+? They didn't have time to fly down for min/mins to be at oxygent level? And air mask didn't deploy? So oxygent mask didn't deploy and they KO instantly? Not right at all in everyway. You would need a massive huge decompression in a vacuum to even come close to KOing + the plane had no signs of a huge hole in the plane as it also flyed for 1 hour after they KO on auto pilot. No real big hole as it kept on flying and if memory serves me correctly, another plane flyed next to it and the windows where iced up...The Afterlife can move objects make it cold and freeze & stuff. That plane flying next to it proves it had no holes in it "+" original recordings and not a ligit recording played on a tv screen burnt on a new original disk from recording tv screen....Proven couldn't KO for a start and the Jewish on the Afterlife killed them to try have people turn on me saying I'm killing people... please don't tell me he was Jewish?

Hitler was framed and the Jewish killed themselves.... afterlife Jewish. They claim they all new about "the Jewish being killed" unto I asked questions then they ammited all kids and adults didn't no....many Jewish are pissed off in the afterlife... Apparently I find that one hard to believe.
The CIA claim Hitler was shacking before but that's an proven outright lie as there is mass photage of him months and months and years before lies...photage please because they said they never showed that photage "but they clam" was only in the last month's anyway "+" that footage would have shown up by now because the footage of him with his misses showed up along with him acting like a freak dacing for 3 seconds.
Jewish kill themselves? Yes. Look at Adof Hitler weeks before his death. Lobs and we are a computer program they can burn you and make your organs fail it heal. Hitler got 9 years of Parkinson disease in weeks why? Because they new he was going to take cyanide and wouldn't of died if mind control wavelength signal.Afterlife I'd that i new most things and left them a message this time around. Petrol station fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity.

Double slit shot test means electrons and all are subconscious and think. When they try figure out the pattern and put a camera to read the results, it detects/knows they are doing and muttles up the pattern.... electrons think. It's one of my last weapons that they are telling everyone about and military ant keeping top secret.... trying to crack it don't help them they are so evil and mentally ill. They are trying to over through me the Jewish from what they tell me....they lie and subconsciously I can pick up and know when the lying. I believe they are telling the truth that the Jewish are trying to take over.

After I made premonition that they couldn't kill me or freinds or family or hold me in mental/drug

Yes I can do premonitions but Psychics told me I'm "wait for it" that I'm the Sole Creator....read on.

Crazy people's but I am the sole creator = God "yes I know what your thinking" wtf is he on? Sadly nothing good.

I was in a car crash going 150km/h and we all survived. The girl in the front after I hit the stonby pole at 150km/h hit her head on windscreen bouncing it without getting any head injuries. She and mate in back didn't have seat belts on and she went flying into windscreen at 150km/h to dead stop and didn't get any head injuries at all....Not a miracle something happened. Mate I'n back seat didn't get hurt at all. I had seat belt on and got 6 fractured ribs but was fine and even played on tennis comp grand final game 3 days after crash...we won.

Some prems IV done or things that have happened.

For a start when my grandpa died my watch stopped at 1:13 am and I noticed it stopped and said it happened for a reason to my ex ex girlfriend. About 2 hours after that we got a phone call at 3am and they said grampa had died off a heart attack almost 2 hours ago.
Anyway I was very upset for many hours then out of know where my ex ex girlfriend said "didn't you say your watch stopped for a reason? She is clearly in on it with psychics telling her that "because" my oldest daughter asked her about my watch stooping and she said "I can't remember that far back" sounds beyond suspicious to me....I know she new about it because I remember the way and tone in her voice when she said 3+ hours after "didn't you say your watch stopped for a reason".
My sister was never at mums house awake at 3am. She was there why mum wasn't there let alone up at 3am in the morning. The same thing happened I think with Princess Diana when she died. She was at mums house and awake late rarly happened her being there as she moved out young.

Google CEO death after I sent him a message telling him to stop hidding my emails from sender's or stop delivery of my emails "Gmail" and I said he would die. He died in an rare earthquake claiming shortly after.

Hitler was framed and the Jewish killed themselves.... afterlife Jewish. They claim they all new about "the Jewish being killed" unto I asked questions then they ammited all kids and adults didn't no....many Jewish are pissed off in the afterlife.
The CIA claim Hitler was shacking before but that's an put right proven lie as there is mass photage of him months and months and years before lie...photage please because they said they never showed that photage "but that clam" was only in the last month's anyway "+" that footage would have shown up by now because the footage of him with his misses showed up along with him acting like a freak dacing for 3 seconds.
Jewish kill themselves? Yes. Look at Adof Hitler weeks before his death. Lobs and we are a computer program they can burn you and make your organs fail it heal. Hitler got 9 years of Parkinson disease in weeks why? Because they new he was going to take cyanide and wouldn't of die.

The Jewish come to power in America as planned and American CIA and congressman are Jewish rigged of course.

The Jewish have given up and handed power over... aparrntly or once I'm there premonition force.

I could be here all night showing coincidences like headlines on my strategy of 24/7 air support was sabotage by CIA and then headline change 9 years after I used the headline and come out claiming it was hacked "I proved impossible" 9 years after tagging the story and they changed story and headline to unencrypted which is like saying half of the military computers don't have spyware but they decide to leave a half the drones cameras undecrypted so people can see them .how stupid is that there is over 100 coincidences and 7+ coincidence in them getting the spy drone camera footage.....oblique weapons fb page people mass more proof.
In 2006 I sent in Iraq war turn around strategies. They claim I did it without them using mind control on me to send them in. I come down to fix up this unevirse.

fb /ryanscott0123
Fb page oblique weapons.[img]https://m.facebook.com/ryanscott0123/posts/pcb.10222178530486237/?photo_id=10222178527446161&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.10222178530486237%26photo%3D10222178527446161%26profileid%3D1653302488%26source%3D49%26refid%3D17%26_ft_%3Dmf_story_key.10222178530486237%253Atop_level_post_id.10222178530486237%253Atl_objid.10222178530486237%253Acontent_owner_id_new.1653302488%253Athrowback_story_fbid.10222178530486237%253Aphoto_attachments_list.[10222178527766169%252C10222178527606165%252C10222178527446161]%253Aphoto_id.10222178527766169%253Astory_location.4%253Astory_attachment_style.album%253Athid.1653302488%253A306061129499414%253A2%253A0%253A1601535599%253A5346162738167069756%26__tn__%3DEH-R%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3D&mdp=1&mdf=1[/img]

That's only some of the things. Let me know what you think.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200909-131011.png
Screenshot_20200909-131011.png (284.37 KiB) Viewed 717 times
Guest
 

Re: On "Quantum Physics and the Abuse of Reason"

Postby Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 12:40 am

[quote="Guest"]Hmm. Some Food for Thought:

'Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics:
Worse, they don’t seem to want to understand it.' by Prof. S. Carroll,

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/opinion/sunday/quantum-physics.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage.

FYI: "Geometry and Physics" by Prof. M. Atiyah et al.,

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rsta.2009.0227.

Enjoy! :)
Attachments
Active Space.jpg
Active Space.jpg (329.99 KiB) Viewed 325 times
Guest
 


Return to Physics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest