High dimensional geometry book

High dimensional geometry book

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 am

:D If you have free time, you can see the popular high dimensional geometry book from the Internet, maybe it will help you, if you have any question, may contact admin3094@163.com.The url is http://www.wonovo.com/index.html of the book.

Re: High dimensional geometry book

Postby Math Tutor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 pm

The books are really very helpful. Thank you for sharing with us.

Math Tutor
Site Admin

Postby Rachel R. Fields » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:56 am

I know there are many varieties of Geometry Books available in the market for one to learn Geometry. But the most popular one or the one that has the largest number of users in my country is Tutor in a Book’s Geometry by a noted Jo Greig. We all believe it is the widest used textbook in the world for this purpose.

Tutor in a Book’s Geometry is one of the best tutoring books that walks through each problems step by step and provides with many opportunities to practice each skill. It is well-organized by topic, and beyond thorough in its discussion of each item. the margins are filled with hand-written notes and diagrams showing key ideas, shortcuts, common mistakes to avoid, and explanations. The examples are helpful, clear, concise. It provided a clear explanation of the many theorems and definitions that go along with geometry. This book is a must have for those who either need to learn Geometry or refresh their geometrical skills in a quick way.

Rachel R. Fields

Postby OwenBryan » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:54 pm

thanks for this topic!

OwenBryan

Postby ChristineWest » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:40 am

Low-Dimensional Geometry: From Euclidean Surfaces to Hyperbolic Knots Francis Bonahon: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
I really like this book, it was recommended to me on a good resource where there are many examples of analyzes of various books. There I analyze the books that are asked in college. Thanks for your recommendations in post-replay, I will definitely read it :D

ChristineWest

Postby ChristineWest » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:14 am

Low-Dimensional Geometry: From Euclidean Surfaces to Hyperbolic Knots Francis Bonahon: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
I really like this book, it was recommended to me on a good resource https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/the-progressive-era/ where there are many examples of analyzes of various books. There I analyze the books that are asked in college. Thanks for your recommendations in post-replay, I will definitely read it :D
ChristineWest

Return to Geometry - Analytic geometry, Projective geometry