Precalculus Forum

Your suggestions and opinion about the math forum.

Precalculus Forum

Postby Eigenvalue » Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:19 pm

I am cognizant that I have requested the addition of a precalculus forum previously, however, it would be appreciated to create such a forum. Currently, all the precalculus questions--that myself and other members have posted--have been posted under "college math," "functions," "trigonometry," and occasionally, "algebra 2". Although, precalculus may be a conceptual amalgam of the following subjects, it would be conducive to forum organization if precalculus had its own forum.
Eigenvalue
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:38 pm
Reputation: 368

Re: Precalculus Forum

Postby nycmath » Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:32 pm

Eigenvalue wrote:I am cognizant that I have requested the addition of a precalculus forum previously, however, it would be appreciated to create such a forum. Currently, all the precalculus questions--that myself and other members have posted--have been posted under "college math," "functions," "trigonometry," and occasionally, "algebra 2". Although, precalculus may be a conceptual amalgam of the following subjects, it would be conducive to forum organization if precalculus had its own forum.


A precalculus forum is needed here.

nycmath
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:40 pm
Reputation: 65


Return to Forum Suggestions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest