Fantastic addition to be nba 2k21 mt coins

All about geometry

Fantastic addition to be nba 2k21 mt coins

Postby ningling2016 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:13 am

Fantastic addition to be nba 2k21 mt coins able to sub out for the rest of NBA 2K20. I always hated playing with garbage up time 30. But where's the logic? Up 25 from the 3rd I had the choice one game. Next game I could not sub-par with VC up 18? minutes left. Both groups had their garbage time players in.

Come on guy. What is up with double team logic and court pres? I'm a slashing playmaker as if my competitions are MJ and Scottie Pippen playing against Toni Kukoc in the Olympics, and I feel. That only makes me fall a ton of assists. So it's definitely not working. I'm not even a good 3 point shooter (80 rating or so) and I have just made 146 in the regular season. In picking me up at halfcourt no logic like I'm Steph Curry.

Speaking of Steph Curry - some players are unbelievably easy to guard...Steph. Which is an excellent accomplishment by 2k. The problem is that the way he plays makes him terrible in NBA 2K20. In the field he travelled 59-144 At a 5 game series. Not because lockdown D and I played. Around pushing up shots from everywhere on the court, using dribling he did it. It seems like the more the actual NBA has gone towards the 3 point shooter, the less effective it's in 2k. Maybe I'm not good enough at NBA 2K20, but it feels like the only 3 point shot worth is if someone draws a double team and you'll be able to kick it out.

Not even calling a play like"floppy" where you could have two shooters trying to get off screens on each side and the one with the most distance get the shooter. Because when you pass it to them, they must use nearly a whole second to buy Nba 2k21 Mt set their toes before they can pull with out getting a"moving penalty" and brick the shot. Before they get their feet set the defender will probably have caught them up. Let me create a player together with the limitations that are archtype.
ningling2016

Return to Geometry