3.5 Question 182

3.5 Question 182

Postby Eigenvalue » Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:21 pm

Find f'(x) for each function
f(x)=[tex]\frac{tan(x)}{1-sec(x)}[/tex]
Eigenvalue
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:38 pm
Reputation: 319

Re: 3.5 Question 182

Postby nycmath » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:51 pm

Use the quotient rule. Yes?

nycmath
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:40 pm
Reputation: 59

Re: 3.5 Question 182

Postby Eigenvalue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:52 pm

nycmath wrote:Use the quotient rule. Yes?

Yes, I can use the quotient rule. I can also try to simplify the expression, although, in this case, the question still requires the quotient rule after simplifying.

Eigenvalue
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:38 pm
Reputation: 319

Re: 3.5 Question 182

Postby nycmath » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:58 pm

Eigenvalue wrote:
nycmath wrote:Use the quotient rule. Yes?

Yes, I can use the quotient rule. I can also try to simplify the expression, although, in this case, the question still requires the quotient rule after simplifying.


I don't want to dive into calculus content until I get there. Perhaps, you can answer your own Calculus questions since no one else appears to know or care to learn. You will soon learn what an excellent self-study partner I am once we get to Calculus. However, we must develop a better way to learn the material. Posting too many questions is doing a disservice, at least to me.

nycmath
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:40 pm
Reputation: 59


Return to Calculus - integrals, lim, functions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest