Why is Math your favourite subject?

Teacher's questions

Why is Math your favourite subject?

Postby Math Tutor » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Why is math your favourite subject?
Why do you find math interesting and why do you like it?
Math Tutor
Site Admin

Re: Why is math your favourite subject?

Postby math » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm

It is my favourite subject because I am the best of all in my class in math. People who hate math does not understand it.

math

Postby Andy Charles » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am

Hi friends,

Nice to meet you. Myself Andy Charles a newbie to this community forum. Math is my favorite subject because it is easy to do solve the problem. I like using numbers, fractions, decimals and so much more. Math is also used in the real world like telling time, adding, dividing, percentage and even in a future career like engineering, architect, math teacher and lot more. For these reasons math is my favorite subject.

Thanks a lot
Andy Charles :lol:

Andy Charles

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 am

Math is a subject which requires practice and in it logic's are much needed thing and this makes math a very interesting subject.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Because math is fun!!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Well its all there.... Math is my favorite because of all of these numbers coming to you. It's an eye opener to me.When I first started doing it all of the numbers sort of blew up in my face and I became frustrated....Well for all of you who don't like math you will DEFINITELY soon love it no matter what you say

Why is math your favourite subject?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Maths has been my favourite subject ever since childhood. It's a subject which is purely logical. It doesn't need much memorisation like the other subjects. Also, I'm among the toppers in my class in Maths. That's the reason why Maths is my favourite!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 am

maths is a awesome way of interacting with your ming :D

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 am

Guest wrote:maths is a awesome way of interacting with your mind :D

Re: Why is Math your favourite subject?

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:30 am

I LOV maths i lov heruristics as it challemges your mind . I LOVE MATHS !!! :D

Postby leesajohnson » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:07 am

I love math because in this subject I find some challenges to solve which I like the most. And math is necessary for our daily life also so It is my favourite subject.

leesajohnson

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Ok all of these answers make no sense. Why is Math your favorite subject? You can't say because I'm good, or I like numbers, go deeper into why you do. I don't even like Math that much but I can say that I like it because it's a lot more satisfying when you work out a hard problem than it is finishing an essay. Also, I like English for the reason that they're no wrong answer, and you could keep writing forever and never come to the end, but I like Math because of the opposite- once you find the answer, it never changes. And there's many, many ways that it relates to the real world. (Not that any other subjects don't, but Math is the clearest.) Thanks for reading this

Emma

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:11 pm

I like math because there is only one way to do it. It is not open ended. You either get it right or you don't.

Postby Guest » Mon May 16, 2016 11:39 pm

I like math for many reasons such as no open-ended answers like in English. And it's a skill that is very useful for many high-end jobs like business, any science related jobs, and whatnot. I also manage to find it easier to do than many other subjects, but when I get a particularly tough question and I find the solution it is one of the most satisfying feelings you'll ever get! It is also the purest form of science as all the others stem from it, including physics which I find very fascinating! Whenever I see some form of advanced math like integral calculus, for some reason to me it looks actually beautiful the way it all connects together. This is what comes to my mind when I think about why I love math but this is only the tip of the iceberg because I cannot simply find the words to truly express my love for the subject! This is why I plan on going to major in Applied Math after graduating high school!

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:43 pm

This website is so not helpful i can't believe i was even on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby mathspassion » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:14 am

because i love mathematics and one of my favourite subject :D :D

mathspassion

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Math is my favourite subject because it comes naturally to me. I think very logically and math can be reduced to logic; math is my manner of thinking. I consider myself very good at math, so I am obviously inclined to say math is my favourite subject. Not only do I know math is very useful in real life,but I find the stunning beauty of mathematics is simply amazing.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Math, Math. It is every ever you go I mean every ever. But it is so fun to do and everyone should like or love math in some ways. I mean not everyone likes math try to like math because it is going to help you a lot on life.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:52 am

:drool: maths is love

mia

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:46 pm

All of these people are retarded i like math because it stregthens your brain and it makes you smarter inlife. WHen you do math in life it will get you in so many places in life. SO think people think you retard

Sincerely Emily, you dumb asses meet me up Stevenson Ranch Elementry

Next

Return to Math questions