Why is Math your favourite subject?

Teacher's questions

Re: Why is Math your favourite subject?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 pm

I like math because it's one of the most satisfying, exciting and awesome subjects in the world! We just can't live without it. You need math to pay bills, tell time, know money, live LIFE! There is always a very easy solution to a math problem, unlike science, history, and English. Also, once you know how to do something in math, you get used to any equation related to it. Don't know dividing? Research and practice! BAM YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT SO YOU SOLVED 100 QUESTIONS!!! OHH YAHH! LOL :D 8) :lol:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Hey, Emily. Did your parents teach you to speak to the public like that? You are seriously insane. Please stop talking like that, using inappropriate language. You're an elementary school student! Stop that rude nonsense and get your freaking life straight. Thank you.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Math is my favorite subject because it’s fun. There are a ton of different math problems and riddles. There are also amazing math games and you can think of many other word problems. That’s why Math is my favorite subject. I’m actually doing a 5 paragraph essay on why it’s my favorite subject and this was one of the paragraphs: Math is fun.

Postby rmiller2015 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:37 pm

I like the fact Math is not subjective: an answer is either right or wrong.

I also think that Math builds upon itself like none of the other subjects. Most other fields of research rely upon work done in another field, or a discovery made in another science, often mathematics. One discovery made in mathematics benefits so many others, but doesn't rely upon work done in a field like, say, Chemistry. For example, if somebody discovers a new property relating sine, cosine, sinh, cosh, exp, etc, into one unifying equation, it would benefit so many other fields of work.

rmiller2015

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:09 am

I like it because the best at it

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:42 am

Sure, most people might think that math is beyond terrible—and don’t get me wrong—even I would agree too once in a while. One of the reasons I enjoy math so much is that amazing feeling of accomplishment when I finish an incredibly difficult equation. For me, that is one of the best feelings you can have!

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:37 pm

mathspassion wrote:please i have a debate give me some actual good reasons

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:00 am

Maths is actually nice, I've never felt so smart before!

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Guest wrote:Hey, Emily. Did your parents teach you to speak to the public like that? You are seriously insane. Please stop talking like that, using inappropriate language. You're an elementary school student! Stop that rude nonsense and get your freaking life straight . Thank you.

:| :P :roll:

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:03 am

Guest wrote:All of these people are retarded i like math because it stregthens your brain and it makes you smarter inlife. WHen you do math in life it will get you in so many places in life. SO think people think you retard

Sincerely Emily, you dumb asses meet me up Stevenson Ranch Elementry

That was very rude :P :lol: :lol:
Hey, Emily. Did your parents teach you to speak to the public like that? You are seriously insane. Please stop talking like that, using inappropriate language. You're an elementary school student! Stop that rude nonsense and get your freaking life straight. Thank you.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Math is my favorite subject is because every time I solve a problem it becomes an important challenge to me, a challenge that must be achieved with an answer. I choose math as my favorite subject because it's like a problem-solving character everything with it is a puzzle, the harder the problem the bigger the reward. Math is what made you have creativity.
:D Melanie Morales!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:17 pm

I like math because there is only one correct answer and honestly it's fun to do. :D

Postby Raiden Mitchell » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 am

Mathematics is my favorite subject, because mathematics and mathematical calculation are the basis of everything that surrounds us. We develop through calculations, we survive in this cruel world thanks to mathematics and mathematical operations, which we do many times every day. I recently wrote research with Edubirdie about the role of mathematics in human life. I came to the conclusion that there really is probably no such area of human activity in which mathematics would not be needed. That is why it is very interesting for me to study it.

Raiden Mitchell

Postby Mraks » Tue May 03, 2022 12:52 pm

thanks for info

Mraks

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:41 am

Thanks for post

Postby Laura_Lenz » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:51 am

Maths is a cool subject and I like studying it as much as I like studying literature. I don't distinguish between the humanities and the exact sciences because for me both mathematical analysis and creative writing can be equally interesting. If you are also interested in examples you can find here: lots of useful things for students! Thanks for the interesting discussion and for all the answers! It was very useful to know the opinion of others on the subject.

Laura_Lenz

Previous

Return to Math questions